Nobody is reading this thread right now.

One thing about "the world" is that ,either people unconsciously copy each other, or for whatever the reason may be, something seems to become "the thing" to such an extent that it gets to the point where you see everybody doing it, and I get cynical about wondering there's anyone other than me who DOESN'T do the current "in thing!"{Also, although I know, or at least strongly suspect, that these things are of the world, and not given approval by God, because it's so widespread, and so many people doing it, and moreso, because it's so crammed down my throat from every direction,and the "trend" goes on and on seemingly forever, it even makes ME wonder if maybe by sheer animal instinct "the world" stumbled upon something that God approves of.Much like Samson,with Delilah.{"And because she nagged him until his soul was vexed to the point of dying, he finally gave up his secret to her."} Now.. the specific thing in this case..Rushing. Every time I go somewhere, I see people driving like maniacs,like lunatics, meaning, they tailgate,up your butt, they honk EVEN IF THERE'S A GOOD REASON YOU STOPPED, like you don't want to run the person crossing over, or crash into a turning car in front of me,{in other words, I'm trying to do the right thing, and they're pressuring me to do wrong to satisfy their"rush rush" attitude.} Also, not just with driving, people exhibit this "rush rush" attitude in general. I can't enjoy an experience if I'm rushing through it, but moreso, I don't like someone else pressuring me into doing things "their way", and at "their pace" other than my preferences of how to do it. But on a spiritual level, do you think God rushes, or wants us to rush through everything? The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is patience {longsuffering} with you not willing that any should perish , but that all should attain to repentance." "One day with the Lord is as a thousand years." Do you think, given what Jesus said, He would be laying on the horn if you didn't want to run over the old lady in front of you?So is the ratrace a Godly trait, or just a bad habit picked up by misled people, a fallen nature trait? I would say it's of the flesh,although it's so widespread.You?

One thing about "the world" is that ,either people unconsciously copy each other, or for whatever the reason may be, something seems to become "the thing" to such an extent that it gets to the point where you see everybody doing it, and I get cynical about wondering there's anyone other than me who DOESN'T do the current "in thing!"{Also, although I know, or at least strongly suspect, that these things are of the world, and not given approval by God, because it's so widespread, and so many people doing it, and moreso, because it's so crammed down my throat from every direction,and the "trend" goes on and on seemingly forever, it even makes ME wonder if maybe by sheer animal instinct "the world" stumbled upon something that God approves of.Much like Samson,with Delilah.{"And because she nagged him until his soul was vexed to the point of dying, he finally gave up his secret to her."} Now.. the specific thing in this case..Rushing. Every time I go somewhere, I see people driving like maniacs,like lunatics, meaning, they tailgate,up your butt, they honk EVEN IF THERE'S A GOOD REASON YOU STOPPED, like you don't want to run the person crossing over, or crash into a turning car in front of me,{in other words, I'm trying to do the right thing, and they're pressuring me to do wrong to satisfy their"rush rush" attitude.} Also, not just with driving, people exhibit this "rush rush" attitude in general. I can't enjoy an experience if I'm rushing through it, but moreso, I don't like someone else pressuring me into doing things "their way", and at "their pace" other than my preferences of how to do it. But on a spiritual level, do you think God rushes, or wants us to rush through everything? The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is patience {longsuffering} with you not willing that any should perish , but that all should attain to repentance." "One day with the Lord is as a thousand years." Do you think, given what Jesus said, He would be laying on the horn if you didn't want to run over the old lady in front of you?So is the ratrace a Godly trait, or just a bad habit picked up by misled people, a fallen nature trait? I would say it's of the flesh,although it's so widespread.You?
Prayed

Never be in a hurry. You may get a heart attack or loose your sense of responsibility. Do everything quietly and with a calm spirit. If you are nervous or scared, then, stop everything you are doing and pray, ask Jesus to fill you with His spirit and cast out satan. Sometimes, the devil want us all in a rush and getting things done in a hurry so we can make mistakes and then feel sorry about it. Dont let him do this to you. Call on the Lord who is worthy of all praise.

Never be in a hurry. You may get a heart attack or loose your sense of responsibility. Do everything quietly and with a calm spirit. If you are nervous or scared, then, stop everything you are doing and pray, ask Jesus to fill you with His spirit and cast out satan. Sometimes, the devil want us all in a rush and getting things done in a hurry so we can make mistakes and then feel sorry about it. Dont let him do this to you. Call on the Lord who is worthy of all praise.
And sometimes the devil through other people putting the pressure on you like the second the light changes blasting the horn.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
If the devil comes rushing on to you, stop him and tell Him. Jesus is alive and well and He want us to have peace and joy in our hearts. Stop the horn blowing all around, instead, praise, honor and glorify the Lord.

Similar Requests

• Article
I'm sorry if this is negative. Or saddening. I just want to get my thoughts out there and I feel like I need help. God is always listening but what am I doing wrong? I'm so anxious. Sad. Depressed. Worried. Stressed. Like it's all too much. I don't want God to stop working in my life-I don't...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom