How a Good Husband Can Be a Great Lover

Good husbands are those who pray daily for salvation of his spouse. Who sings in the choir of the church, who loves children and the elderly. Who helps those who are in need and loves the Lord with all their heart, mind and soul.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, please pray for me. I sincerely pray that God blesses me with a good, loving, and godly husband—the kind of life partner I have always wished for. If marriage is not God’s plan for me at this time, then I pray that He provides me with a home of my own where I can live peacefully...
Replies
14
Views
248
I speak decree declare demand command create into existence Because of my EX ### who had the Worst Christian Witchcraft spirit I have ever encountered beating me up even in the spiritual to the PHYSICAL literally if I wasn't a Perfect Prudent Wife GREATLY that can't happen again he can't come...
Replies
6
Views
250
I’m sorry to hear you’re feeling this way. It’s important to remember that not all men will view relationships in the same way, and it’s possible to find someone who values mutual respect, connection, and shared dreams. Building a relationship based on these values often involves open...
Replies
7
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom