Housing

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that mine and my significant other's student housing exception for family housing is granted so we may remain in housing and not have to move as neither of us have jobs to apply for non-student housing.
Replies
6
Views
121
Please pray I get approved for this townhouse for me and my kids. We have to move in a few weeks and I’m So stressed because I haven’t secured housing. Please pray for approval!
Replies
10
Views
149
May the Lord bless you! Please, pray for my job and housing search. I've applied to many job postings and have done many interviews. I'm also looking to move into a cheaper place to rent. I've been praying for the Lord to help me and I know the Lord provides for His children, it's just been...
Replies
10
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom