Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I am waiting for a call back from Howard
the landlord / owner with his final decision
regarding either of the two vacant apartments that i saw on Veteran's Day that are for still for rent...

Howard never told me i had to fill out an application either
which is not a problem for me as i have excellent credit & excellent references
but i would have appreciated it if
he had told me this a few months ago so now he had all of my information in front of him
by now to ease his mind about me as a future tenant...

Plus Pastor Raul was also supposed to tell me about filling out an application & he did not either
which i also don't understand why either...

i feel Pastor Raul is trying his best to help me and advocate for me
and i honestly want to believe that with all
of my heart...
but right now Pastor Raul is not well at all...

Pastor Raul went on vacation to Puerto Rico a few weeks ago
and then AFTER he came back he had surgery for a hernia...
He is supposed to be off for the next 2 to 3 weeks at the very least to recuperate
but i feel since he decided to take a vacation first that his boss
Howard can't afford to give him any more time off... which i could clearly understand

i am at a lose here as to why he made
that decision...but he must have had his reasons...

Howard also had gone away on vacation too at the same time & if i am understanding this situation
correctly that meant his 2 apartment building's were left totally unattended with no one to be
there for the existing tenants if any problems came up & they needed help

Which is soo very sad...

i had wanted to offer my help to Pastor Raul to get the ground floor
apartment ready as a volunteer as he is now recovering from surgery
just to be a good future tenant and show my gratitude and how much that i truly cared to him & Howard
My senior citizen friend also was going to come with me to help Pastor Raul as right now his wife is the only one who is helping him...
i also had the idea to offer to pay for a handyman to assist him as a gift
who he knows from his church who i was told is currently un-employed
if Howard wouldn't want to hire anyone else again so i could be of help to Pastor Raul...as a gift of compassion and kindness
and to show how much i cared...

i want to believe that Howard is a good landlord with a good heart and is a good
business man as well...
i also want to believe that Pastor Raul is a wonderful man of God with a good heart

tonight i do not know what to believe

and right now i am just waiting
for a phone call from either one of them

i also ask for prayers for the young 36 year old girl who i mentor spiritually
and have ministered to for 6 years now...

both her and her grandmother and her uncle have to be out of this rental
house they currently live in by the end of this month and they have no
where to go as far as another house rental

i feel the grandmother may move in with one of her daughters if all else fails
the uncle would probably go to an assisted living facility or to a nursing home
but the grand-daughter's only option would be to move in with some
guy who will take advantage of her immorally and financially
he is a former ex-convict who got out of prison recently...and he is not a believer...

Tonight i ministered to my this sister in Christ as best as i could
but she asked me one question

Where Is God Andrea ?

i shared wonderful scripture promises with her and comforted her
as best as i knew how to...and we prayed together on the phone a great deal...

but...she could not stop crying...

i do not want her to have to prostitute herself out just to not be homeless
i do not think she will survive as she has already had two nervous breakdowns...

Recently she had interviewed for an apartment in a subsidized housing complex
but the girl who was in charge gave her a very hard time and then turned
her down for the rental just to be cruel...
and a bully...
that girl has since been fired but my friend is now back on a very long
waiting list...

i have no answers and tonight my heart is breaking
for many reasons

However The Holy Spirit Leads You To Intercede For All Of This
i would soo appreciate your compassionate prayers at this soo difficult time in life
for many of us...

This Prayer Web Site Is My Only Comfort
and i can never thank any of you enough...

Surely This World Is Getting More & More Difficult To Live In.

May God Himself give us the spiritual physical & emotional strength we all need to continue to serve Him In Spirit & In Truth...no matter how hard it gets...

AND MAY HE PROVIDE MIRACULOUSLY
THE HOUSING WE ALL NEED IN JESUS'S NAME BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE...

I pray all of this to Our Heavenly Father In Jesus's Name...Amen...xoxox...

Last edited:
Praying with and for you in Jesus.

We can do everything Jesus did and more! We can speak; sickness leave in Jesus! Be healed by Jesus stripes! I am healed by Jesus stripes! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

You can copy and paste this to pray every day and share...

There is nothing that happens for us that is bad. All things work for our good in Jesus! Look at everything as good!

Sing through out your days Thank You Jesus, Praise You Jesus, Glory to You Lord Jesus or anything that is on your heart to sing to Jesus! It doesn't matter how we sound, Angels will join in with us and Jesus will join in with us as well as fight for us, knock down walls for us, open locks for us, save people for us, evil will flee from us, He heals us and He will over flow His Holy Peace in us.

Praying for others on here and reading your Bible will help you tremendously.

I wanted to commit suicide once, I even came up with a plan. Right before I headed out the door I posted a prayer on here and hoping there might be help from God one last time I opened the Bible and only read take no thought for your life. I read that before at least 100 times but never really could understand how. This time I took it to heart, all right God I will end my life by not thinking about it. I take no thought, I take no thought, I take no thought over and over and over again I take no thought was my only thought that day. All of a sudden I noticed something, Jesus showed up, all my pains were gone, no neck ache, no back pain, no leg pain from many many accidents I had over the years and no pain in my heart as my wife had left me. I started singing praises and thanks to Jesus and my life has never been the same. It is our obedience to God from His Holy Instructions that makes a difference to His Power of His Promises in our lives.

Be a doer of Jesus friend, it really makes a difference! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Search the Bible for Jesus' Promises friend, do them and claim them in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus.

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend.

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart.

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me.

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Mathew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirt Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.

i have served The Lord for a very long time now

but

i have never seen The Whole World in such a bad state

i am concerned that the girl who i mentor will give up on God
altogether.....

one day she said to me
Andrea i want to be just like you as a Christian...

and i said to her
sweetheart that is such a beautiful compliment but i want YOU TO BE JUST LIKE JESUS PLEASE

i told her..........please follow God's Word
and serve Him with all of your heart
do what you know is the right things to do
according to God's Word please

i am happy she feels that i am someone to look up to
as an example but i am just a broken human being living in a fallen world

i do not want anyone to have their eye's on me..........ever..........

I DESIRE FOR EVERYONE WHO I MINISTER TO SPIRITUALLY AS A VOLUNTEER
TO KEEP THEIR EYE'S ON JESUS ONLY.....PERIOD....

HE IS THEIR ONLY AND ONE TRUE EXAMPLE
HE IS THEIR LORD AND THEIR SAVIOR

i am just His Servant.... who simply tries the best i can....
that's all...

Please pray i can persevere against all odds despite my many trials...

Thank-you everyone......xoxox.....

AND JESUS SAID
IF I BE LIFTED UP
I WILL DRAW ALL MEN UNTO ME.....XOXOX.....

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
many times i have told God this

please don't allow it to be soo hard for me that i would backslide
and lose my salvation

before that ever happens
then take me home to Heaven to be with You God

Tonight is one of those nights.

Similar Requests

I have been living in a church basement in a room due to homelessness. It was offered to me by the Pastor. Since being here i got a car from my friend, a full time job and volunteer at the Humane Society with the cats. I have in my free time when able, did everything i can to find a place to...
Replies
Views
Pastor please pray for my Daughter to be aligned to God's purpose and plans for her from before the foundation of the world. She struggled in college and withdrew and lost access to my Veteran benefits that would pay for her college. (We found out during COVID that her grandmother on her...
Replies
Views
Good Morning... Can you PLEASE PRAY for me Abigail Michelle and my Husband Yildiray? That Elohyim (God) will PLEASE PROVIDE MONEY FOR US SOONEST AS WE NEED TO PAY MY HUSBAND'S CURRENT HOUSING IN TURKEY ISTANBUL. I AM currently on my WAY HOME TO HIM and NEED PROVISION OF MONEY FOR MY FLIGHT TO MY...
Replies
Views
Please help me in my relationship. It doesn’t feel like a relationship. I have a man living in my house and he does nothing to help out here. I am scared to ask for help because he does not like to be told what to do with his money. But he is living in my house for free. He does not support me...
Replies
Views
I am humbly asking for prayers for my husband, for me and our daughter. He is currently in court to attend hearing for our rental. We had been through some financial difficulties and we were behind in our rental payment, like 3 weeks behind. It is now paid up to date, but we are very worry if...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom