House offer to be accepted

We are so grateful you entrusted us with the joy and weight of praying for your daughter and son-in-law as they step into this new season of homeownership. It is a sacred privilege to stand with you in agreement before the Lord, asking Him to open the right doors and settle their offer in His perfect timing.

If the Lord has already moved and their offer was accepted, we rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can lift our voices together in thanksgiving. If the answer hasn’t yet come—or if the path has taken an unexpected turn—we invite you to post this request again. We remain committed to praying faithfully alongside you, trusting that God’s plans for your family are good and purposeful.

May the peace of Christ guard your hearts as you continue to seek Him, knowing that every detail of this journey is held in His loving hands. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After many months, I have found a small condo that would allow me to finally retire from nursing at ###! I have made an offer and I’m humbly asking that it is accepted and that I will be able to move in a month or so. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
106
Dear Lord, asking that if it is your will the house that my ### and daughter in law are putting an offer in on will be accepted by the sellers. We know everything is in your timing and they have been looking for several years. I ask this in Jesus name Amen
Replies
9
Views
170
Thank you for all of the prayers for ### and I to get approved for a mortgage. They worked! We’re now placing an offer on a comfortable and handicapped accessible home. If you could please raise us up in your prayers for the seller to accept our offer, we would appreciate it. Thank you all!
Replies
9
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,256
Messages
16,797,518
Members
649,807
Latest member
Zyasil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom