Merciful Lord and Saviour, bless this couple with a good house filled with all the amenities and comforts. Lord grant them the house of their dreams. Break all the financial barrier for them and help them buy this house Lord. In Jesus name we pray, Amen & Amen.
LIFE IN I GET A NEW FAMILY & GREAT PROTECTION URGENTLY FROM THE WORLD MADE TO HATE ME FOR NO REASON URGENTLY THAT IS TRYING TO PUT ME IN CONVALESCENT HOME FOR NO REASON. GREATLY IT DOESNT WORK AND I MOVE ON BY MYSELF SOMEWHERE IN SECRET. I HAVE PEACE HARMONY FROM ANY FAMILY OR HATERS THAT DONT...
I AM VERY WORRIED ABOUT MY FAMILY DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT TOMORROW MORNING
I ALWAYS FEEL VERY UNCOMFORTABLE IN THEIR OFFICE WITH THE DOCTOR AND THE WHOLE STAFF
I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THEM TOMORROW AND IT ALWAYS SCARES THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME
I AM PRAYING ABOUT SWITCHING TO ANOTHER FAMILY...
Rebuke those human women, human men dress demons who are meddling in other life, family, marriage, neighbor’s life or whatever relationship it is in the neighbor’s house, church other area this neighbor are continuing with adivination, sorcery areas giving witchcraft in everywhere or horror...