House Construction

Status
Not open for further replies.

leena2

Disciple of Prayer
please pray for our new house construction. we are in financial crisis.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord bless their efforts and continue to open doors of opportunity...speak knowledge and wisdom to their minds and bring them to a place that brings You glory and honor in Jesus name...
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus you know I left with only $### and am in fast and praying, please provide me job, bless me with 3rd baby, finalize my house construction, open PhD scholarship, stabilize my blood pressure, I need your divine guidance to be an entrepreneur in the near future, guide me to take care of my health.
Replies
8
Views
274
Praise the Lord sir 🙏..! I am pastor. ### from India. Pls pray for my church construction. And we also we need some help for construct. pls pray for God helps me.
Replies
10
Views
173
Hello brother. Iam prema ### from ###.. I started building my house in October 202###..all things were going on fine.. but after due to our labour contractor greed my construction work has completely stopped because of that there is lots of tension in my family.. we are in deep pain and...
Replies
7
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom