hotspot to stop buffering so my ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Yesterday was a celebrity’s birthday and many followers celebrated despite his reputation of how he mistreated his daughter, bad tempered and sending a man to the hospital because of a parking spot. People were on his side after he broke film, safety standards. Whenever using a...
Replies
7
Views
136
Life into existence 💯🔨100 Fold greatly Binded up greatly DIVERTERS of blessings those or what refuse to stop let them be greatly exposed at my Current job against family friends in my lifetime lifestyle have no help there not great As a crowd of thieves urgently ... Life in instead flip what the...
Replies
11
Views
48
I need strong prayers so they can stop the foreclosure I'm a single mom with ### girls and I can't afford to lose my home I just recently got back on my feet since my mom passed please help me prayers will help I need it in the blood of Jesus I can't be homeless please help me please 🙏🏼 😢
Replies
12
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,013
Messages
16,805,864
Members
650,462
Latest member
Zdoroithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom