Hot Water Heater

We continue to lift up your request for the hot water heater before the Lord. Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are truly glad that you invited us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

If your hot water heater is now working, please share that news and let us all rejoice together. If you are still experiencing difficulties and your request does not seem to have been answered, please don't hesitate to post it again as a new request. We want to continue to support you in prayer, trusting that God hears your needs and will provide in His perfect timing. Please know that you are not alone in this.

In the meantime, we pray that God's peace and comfort will be with you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We ask the Lord to provide you with wisdom and guidance in resolving this issue, whether it be through repair or replacement, according to His will. We ask the Lord as well to give you not only physical heat but that you will experience the warmth of His love for you.

We pray in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father please help me to get the hot water heater lit again. I tried yesterday and it would not light. I called a neighbor and he could not get it lit either. It's not too old but I don't want to have to replace it. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
Replies
12
Views
411
my hot water heater went out a couple months ago, needing prayer in agreement that Jesus who says, He provides all my needs according to His riches and glory. I know in this season of waiting, Jesus is my Everything, so I'm going to Him to provide a need I can't afford at this time. Thank you...
Replies
10
Views
117
Heavenly Father please help the ### to come and get our hot water heater going again. Please no more problems. Please help it not to be expensive. Also we are to get storms this week and asking for nothing bad. Thank you Father for all you do for us In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
Replies
10
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom