Hot Water Heater and Storms

We continue to lift up your needs before the Lord, dear brother or sister in Christ. We are grateful that you have allowed us to stand in the gap with you in prayer. If the hot water heater is up and running, we would love to hear your praise report and rejoice with you. If you are still experiencing difficulties, please share an update and let us continue interceding for you. We are also still praying for protection from the storms, trusting God for His hedge of safety around you and your loved ones.

We pray that God's will be done and that He provides peace and solutions according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus. Remember, we serve a good God who cares about every detail of our lives. Keep seeking Him and hold tight to His promises. We are here for you, walking alongside you in prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my hot water heater went out a couple months ago, needing prayer in agreement that Jesus who says, He provides all my needs according to His riches and glory. I know in this season of waiting, Jesus is my Everything, so I'm going to Him to provide a need I can't afford at this time. Thank you...
Replies
10
Views
117
Heavenly Father please help me to get the hot water heater lit again. I tried yesterday and it would not light. I called a neighbor and he could not get it lit either. It's not too old but I don't want to have to replace it. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
Replies
10
Views
397
Heavenly Father please help me to get the hot water heater lit again. I tried yesterday and it would not light. I called a neighbor and he could not get it lit either. It's not too old but I don't want to have to replace it. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
Replies
12
Views
411
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,338
Messages
16,798,392
Members
649,859
Latest member
Gruirton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom