Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
2 Timothy 1:7 - For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just got a good feedback from my evaluator, but the thought of another boss coming after me keeps on making me feel uncomfortable, even after the good feedback I feel like she won’t leave me alone but constant Please pray it stops and the fear goes away.
Replies
5
Views
113
Pray for anxiety and constant fear that I must not get pain in any part of the body. I get bad shoulder neck pain, abdomen pain because of irritable bowel syndrome, and upper back and lower back pain, especially can't bear when I get shoulder and neck pain. I'm going for a retreat, please pray I...
Replies
4
Views
239
  • Locked
Lord I long to be free of constant fear and anxiety please help me I cannot take any more traumas in my life, Lord the worst of my worries is what is going to happen with my husband's health situation, I am so worried every dr's appointment will not only not show improvement but Lord forbid...
Replies
14
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom