Horrible Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladiig

Disciple of Prayer
I'm really going through a bad time right now. As of right now, I'm feeling really down, sad, and crying because I just don't feel like I'm never going to get out of this call center and get the job I so deserve. I'm crying now because I absolutely hate the job I'm in and even though it is paying my bills and keeping me going, I am not happy. I am asking for prayer that I will find a better job soon in the office field so that I can get out of this job really quick. I don't know what I am going to do if something doesn't change in my life for the better. I feel like somebody has some kind of hex on me or something because things in my life have NEVER been this bad before. I need some direction and way, right now I feel lost and stuck between a rock and a hard place.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please be with those who want to end their life because it's very painful. I understand life is painful I hope and pray nobody kills themselves. I was close to killing myself last week due to family problems. God please be with those who are ending their life and I pray they get the help...
Replies
7
Views
497
Also with ### please help Jesus so much pain and getting major Injustices and runaround and with ### here they not restored our rent discount after we did everything to comply to all their unreasonable Unjust demands, need legal help please, amen
Replies
10
Views
145
It is completely understandable to feel abandoned and hurt when you are suffering while the people treating you cruelly seem to face no consequences. When you are running on empty, trying to start a new job, and watching people weaponize their wealth, it can genuinely feel like the universe or...
Replies
12
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom