Hopelessness And Depression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing and joy, please also pray for great circle of friends spouse and companionship, my life to normalize from this pit I am in.
Replies
9
Views
147
Please pray for me I'm so depressed, feeling hopeless and useless. I'm constantly crying and I can't bring myself to stop.
Replies
8
Views
138
Please pray for me as I am lonely and depressed because I've reached an age where everybody is getting married and having kids. I'm just so confused about this because I've never dated before and feel depressed because I feel I'm ###.
Replies
9
Views
414
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom