Hopeless

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gereld
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gereld

Guest
Please pray for release from the spirit of lust as well as a breaking of any and all soul ties I've created. . . I feel hopeless in this battle because most of the men I talk to either can't relate or think it's normal. I no longer want to be a "normal" guy. I want to be a Christian man and walk with Jesus every day. This is one of the only things holding me back. Thank you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed for the request you have posted in Jesus’ name.
May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God.
There are others praying over your request.
Remember to keep your focus on God.
Trust Him.
God is in control.
He Loves You.

A Word of Encouragement: God has carved His children in the palms of His hands.
They are ever before Him (Isaiah 49:15-16). You are ever before God.

Read and meditate upon God's Word. Pray God’s Word. God's Word will bless and encourage you.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

### & ###
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m still going through more custody battle stuff. Got back into therapy and to see the therapist face of what looks like hopelessness sucks too. I ask myself why didn’t God allow me to kill myself over 8 years ago just to be living in so much pain. Kids hate. Two of the three refuse to see me...
Replies
14
Views
233
Hello how do you pray without ceasing and nothing seems to work I’m a firm believer in the lord our father. I sit and wonder how and why do he let us go through some of the toughest storms when you have no one but him. I’m homeless with two teenage daughters and there are no shelters and I lost...
Replies
12
Views
356
Please pray with me for ### who is facing a hopeless situation at work. Let us pray that God makes a way and gives him strength, wisdom and hope and that his problems be solved. Pray with us that he will keep his job and get through this seemingly dead end situation.
Replies
10
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom