Hope

pounce

Beloved of All
Please let there be hope for my parents' finances. I feel like every time they get things right they are pushed a step back. They owe my grandmother a little bit of money and my ### hasn't been nice about it. Please pray that they can afford it.
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm doing the right thing wins costly. I submitted paperwork on time only to have the organization birth my paperwork and make false accusations. I can’t believe it. Is God seeing this and why make me have to fight this battle. No asked Him in Jesus name to help me through this and. Then I get...
Replies
9
Views
43
I hope ### doesn’t cause war related to the ###, due to ships and Climate Change and any other reason. Soon, my mum ### and I will go out of town, hopefully just for a few days, hope my dad ### goes with us. I hope to get a new medical scooter, hope one that was looked at is perfect. Hope I get...
Replies
11
Views
174
Hope it doesn’t rain on Sunday, as I don’t want my medical scooter wrecked. I need a new one, looked at one that seems perfect, but might be an issue with seatbelt. Hope what I have for now still works, as they’re issues. I do have a wheelchair, but it’s falling a part, need a new one. I hope to...
Replies
12
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom