Hope everything for ### will be fine

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Everything is fine I go to work on time no worries I get what I need done in secret greatlyyy in everyarea. My job is secure safe my home life my pets my family our pets we have normal healthy home lives. Life in I get the hottest boyfriend Go move in with greatly I have my uncommon favor...
Replies
5
Views
81
I pray for everything!! to be fine I also pray for pet adoption JESUS be kind JESUS you know all the details Messiah nothing is big for you. YOU are the KING OF KINGS with flaming eyes I thank you my LORD for everything great ahead of time and my friends here in JESUS name amen
Replies
8
Views
272
Especially the flusher and hope I don't need to deal with more headaches of getting another one the whole unit and strength to deal with all these issues with God's wisdom favor and guidance with all that we be available when they are Jesus please protect and bless us and bring justice, soon, amen
Replies
11
Views
84
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,274
Messages
16,797,686
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom