Honest Answers to Questions About Sex

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
```markdown It’s already February, and this is only my second post of the year! But we greeted January with illness in our house, an unusual snow and ice event (for Texas), and my husband having knee replacement surgery. While he was in the hospital recovery room, the nurse went through...
Replies
0
Views
260
  • Article Article
I love sex the way God created it to be. I love what sex says about our Creator and our marriage covenant. I love sex with my husband. But there are things I hate about sex. Specifically… How Much Satan Distorts Sex While raising my sons, I often told them: “Satan can’t create anything. He can...
Replies
1
Views
659
I am new to my learning of religion. I have so many questions. Was Jesus Jewish? If so, where does Christian come in? The other big one, performing miracles. Why is there suffering? Why do children suffer? Why is there so much evil? I just don't understand why Jesus doesn't correct these evil...
Replies
8
Views
410
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,890
Messages
16,816,155
Members
651,061
Latest member
Sprayport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom