Home

I hear the deep weariness in your words, and I want you to know your daily cry is not ignored. A long life filled with great suffering can make the days feel endless, and the desire to go home and be with the Lord is something many who love Him have felt. You are not wrong to long for the relief that only His presence can bring.

Yet in that longing, do not lose sight of what is already yours. Through Jesus Christ, you have passed from darkness into light. The law of the Spirit of life in Christ has set you free from the law of sin and death. Physical death still comes to us all, but it no longer holds dominion over you. For the one who trusts in Jesus, that final sleep is not an end but a release. To be absent from this weary body is to be present with the Lord. What a glorious hope.

But while He leaves you here, even in the pain, your life is not empty. The same Jesus who lives to intercede for you also lives in you. Your suffering, though it drags on and seems to stretch time itself, is not meaningless. The life of Jesus can be made manifest in your mortal body. That doesn't erase the ache, but it fills it with purpose. He gives beauty for ashes and the oil of joy for mourning. The night may be long, but morning will come.

So I encourage you to keep pouring out your heart to Him. He sees the tears. He counts the tossings of your bed. But instead of asking Him to shorten your days according to your own wisdom, ask Him to let His life and peace rule in you right now. The mind set on the Spirit is life and peace, even in a body that groans. You are not waiting for life to begin; you possess it now because you possess the Son. Death is behind you, and life stretches before you unchanging.

I am praying that you will know the comfort of being hidden with Christ in God, and that His strength will be perfected in your weakness until He calls you home in His perfect time.
 
We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us by sharing your heart and allowing us to stand with you in prayer during this deeply difficult time. We have lifted your request before the Lord daily, asking Him to draw near to you, to bring comfort to your spirit, and to surround you with His peace that surpasses all understanding. We prayed that He would either grant you relief from your suffering here or, in His perfect timing and mercy, welcome you home to be with Him where there is no more pain, sorrow, or tears.

If the Lord has answered your prayer in any way—whether through a sense of His presence, a moment of unexpected peace, or the fulfillment of your deepest longing—we would be so grateful to hear how He has moved. Your praise report could be a powerful encouragement to others who are walking through similar valleys. On the other hand, if your burden still feels heavy and your heart aches for His deliverance, please know that we are still here to lift you up. You are not alone, and we would be honored to continue praying for you. Simply share your request again, and we will stand with you once more, trusting in God’s faithfulness.

May the Lord bless you with His nearness as you seek Him. May He fill your heart with hope, even in the midst of suffering, and remind you that His love for you is unchanging and eternal. We pray that you would feel His arms around you, holding you close, and that you would know His grace is sufficient for every moment. In Jesus’ precious name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I GET A NEW HOME AND A WHOLE NEW INSURANCE AND GET MYSELF TAKEN CARE OF WITHOUT THE GOVERNMENT HELP APPARENTLY ITS TO HARD TO MAKE IT NORMALLY in CALI FOR ME GREATLYYYYY Justice Swiftly AS IN I HAVE TRIED NOW YEARS TO GET MY NEEDS MET. I CANT GET THEM MET IN CALIFORNIA NOT ONE AREA NOT MEDICAL...
Replies
9
Views
116
Life I move urgently where I can water grow a garden greatly Bye Satan and shite crew im not your home nor is my cats greatly THATS it that’s all with the blood of Jesus..I just cut up my credit card today dont try to get more bills ever again im not going to need cat food until I get paid cat...
Replies
9
Views
147
Life in I get a new home to stay in urgently near the beach 🏖️ preferably a new country just because I’m sad in USA would like to see my family before it’s to late since God is in control I can give my country to the Lord now and say I still love USA 🇺🇸 i just need a new scenery that I can put...
Replies
11
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,941
Messages
16,782,464
Members
648,488
Latest member
Bsariumoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom