Home situation is getting worse and worse. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Its 10:30 pm. I am in the parc and want to enjoy silence because my life is very stressful because of many obligations. Young people are talking loud on the phone and it's really irritating. Whatever I go, nowhere is peace. It is unbelievable how many people have this aggressive and nervous...
Replies
10
Views
252
Bullying, false accusations, jobless, the love of many has grown cold
Replies
7
Views
248
I need to move out of my current living situation this year. I’m so anxious and worried. Please pray that I get the courage to move out and find somewhere affordable. Amen
Replies
6
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom