Home for the last kitten in Jesus ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for the last kitten litter to thrive in JESUS name Todah rava Ha- Adonai
Replies
11
Views
314
I get my own place to live where i can control my lifestyle I wanted to take the kitten home it was so cute I couldn't because ### said NO..Miracle i get a place to STAY where I can control my inheritance from the Lord I actually can be blessssssssssed get a Job I can do that I can be a good at...
Replies
12
Views
157
4 kittens need to find homes asap also praying to be admitted to ### classes.
Replies
14
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,969
Messages
16,794,075
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom