Home And Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kristiqa

Guest
Dear Heavenly Father...First THANK YOU for all of my blessings and thank you for blessing my family. My family is going through some problems financially and since we've recently relocated our family to another state, it would be comforting to know that GOD will guide us through. Our first rent check bounced at my bank because my direct deposit didn't make it in time. This has caused tremendous worry and grief on all of us. We are trying to start over and do right by everyone. This has put stress on our new landlord as well as our credibility etc. I would pray that our landlord understands with her heart that we did not intend to cause this to happen. I would pray for strength for my husband as he deals with this situation and pray that this doesn't create ill thoughts or bad feelings towards us. I pray for prosperity and blessings over our family during this beginning in a new home and state. I pray for wisdom that we can make the right decisions and pray my husband finds a great job with great people.

In JESUS name!!!
 
Lord Jesus, we thank you for hearing our prayers. We humbly come to you and ask that You grant favor to ### and her husband. We ask You to open the heart of landlord and cause them to receive ### and her husband positively. Let the words of their mouth and the meditations of their heart be acceptable in Your sight, our Rock and Redeemer. We pray and believe in You favor for is within Your perfect and will for every believer’s life. May our prayers open the storehouse of Your blessings, In Jesus Name. Amen
 
Thank you so much! That helps...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please continue to agree in prayer that Jesus is in control of our situation with our home and finances. That He is spiritually intervening and providing a miracle with the situation with our home. That He is increasing our finances as He has promised death to debt and we will get on track...
Replies
10
Views
432
I am in urgent need of a good home and income a.s.a.p. I pray for God's forgiveness, mercy, guidance and blessing in this area. Praise God for answered prayers and for Jesus!
Replies
7
Views
172
Life in miracles in my memory healed restored finances healed restored now..I greatlyyyyyyyyyy remember all my Laptop software desktop IT schooling to put and take apart computer systems updates Norton Virus 🦠 protection Microsoft word excell spreadsheets etc so I can get myself my needs met a...
Replies
10
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,623
Messages
16,801,357
Members
650,144
Latest member
Scdareuren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom