Holy Spirit take authority over my ###, be their

Unity Kembo

Prayer Warrior
Holy Spirit take authority over my children, be their father and their mother especially now dear Lord, thank you Jesus. Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. In Jesus name Amen. You may pray for God's will in my life and the unspoken requests of my heart. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🍇Fruit of Holy Spirit Gal 5:22-23, Humble yet Bold, Holy, Obedient, Loving Teams: Preaching, Signs, Wonders Acts 4:29-30, Authority over Demons, Lk 11:20...🧎🏽‍♂Tear Down False Doctrine & Teaching, Evil, 2 Cor 10:3-7 📖.... 🧎🏽‍♂️Jesus, we ask and agree for fellowship with the Father and You in...
Replies
9
Views
26
🙇🏻 Humble, Bold, Holy, Loving Lives & Preaching Acts, Signs, Wonders 4:29-30, Fruit of Holy Spirit, Gal 5:22-23, Authority over Demons, Lk 11:20... 🧎🏽‍♂️Jesus, we ask and agree for bold, loving & accurate preaching of The Gospel, and attesting miracles, Acts 14:3. Confirm Your Word by The Holy...
Replies
12
Views
166
🍇Fruit of Holy Spirit Gal 5:22-23, Humble yet Bold, Holy, Loving Teams: Preaching, Signs, Wonders Acts 4:29-30 Authority over Demons, Lk 11:20...🧎🏽‍♂Tear Down False Doctrine & Teaching, 2 Cor 10:3-7 📖.... 🧎🏽‍♂️Jesus, we ask and agree for fellowship with the Father and You in the Holy Spirit, 2...
Replies
10
Views
81
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,879
Messages
16,816,079
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom