Holy Spirit, reveal to me what I need to do now please,

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Holy Spirit, reveal to me what I need to do now please, my time is up, thank you, Amen
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
James 1:5 wisdom and Col 1:9 knowledge of God's will, in Jesus' Name!

"Our Father in Heaven,

Hallowed be Your Name!
Your Kingdom come!
Your Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven!

------------------

Give us this day our daily bread! (This is provision for every daily thing we need for the spirit, soul & body)!
And forgive our sins, as we forgive those who sin against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil!

For it's Your Kingdom, it's Your Power and It's for Your Glory, forever." (Matt 6:9-14)... In Jesus' Name! 

"Our Father in Heaven,

Hallowed be Your Name!
Your Kingdom come!
Your Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven!

------------------

Give us this day our daily bread! (This is provision for every daily thing we need for the spirit, soul & body)!
And forgive our sins, as we forgive those who sin against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil!

For it's Your Kingdom, it's Your Power and It's for Your Glory, forever." (Matt 6:9-14)... In Jesus' Name! 
 
May God in Jesus' name hear and answer your prayer request with a Yes according to God's perfect love, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

 

Let's Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for all those I pray for.  Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God.  Bless me to know You in truth, love You with all my heart, mind, and strength.  Bless me with the desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to always obey You.  Deliver me of everything in my life that is not of You.  Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind.  Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps daily.  Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul.  Let no weapon formed against me prosper.  God what I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about.  God bless each of us exceedingly abundantly above all that we have ever prayed or thought. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives.  Thank You Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come to You today with a heavy heart. You know our situation and everything we are facing right now. Please guide me in what to do and what to say. Give me peace in my heart and wisdom in every decision I need to make. I also lift up my two sisters to You, Lord. If it is Your will...
Replies
9
Views
214
Please pray that God gives me strength to do what I need to do.
Replies
8
Views
302
I have spent so much time taking care of everyone else that I forget to care for myself. Stop feeling guilty whenever I need to rest. You want me to prioritize my health and well-being before taking care of everyone else.
Replies
9
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,869
Messages
16,793,035
Members
649,442
Latest member
Mortoriushaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom