Holy Spirit, Please pour your healing waters over ###, and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christine1976

Humble Servant of All
Holy Spirit,

Please pour your healing waters over ###, and remove all the cancer cell out of his body, I beg of you holy spirit to answer my prayers.

Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask you Lord to please touch ### with your healing hands. Lord bless him and his family during this difficult time. Lord give him strength. I ask the things in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I pray for complete healing for ### and that all cancer cells will be removed from his body in the holy name of JESUS. I also pray that God will comfort you in this difficult time. You see, my husband, has just been diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer and cancer in the lymph nodes and 1 cancer cell on brain. He will have MRI tomorrow. Please pray that there will be no cancer on the brain. I know that by his stripes we are healed and when 2 or more are gathered in prayer, God is in the midst. He promises never to leave us or forsake us and I trust in the LORD- Be strong and know my prayers are with you and ###. ###
 
Jesus called his twelve followers [disciples] together and gave them authority to drive [force; cast] out evil [defiling; unclean] spirits and to heal every kind of disease and sickness.

Matt 10:1

Holy Spirit teach us and show us and help us how to use the authority that has been given us to heal to heal every kind of disease and sickness.
 
Thank you everyone for Praying for ###, your prayers are much appreciated, please continue to Pray for him.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brethren, in the Name of Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior. Please tell me, isn't telling people to only focus on the four gospels against God; whether Jew or gentile; isn't the whole Bible God-breathed and testify of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit and God's plan of Salvation through...
Replies
6
Views
308
Please people, Pray for me in the name of Jesus, Lord God, Thank You for loving me, caring for me and keeping me safe through my childhood, my teenage years and into adulthood. Thank you for loving my family and keeping them safe, Thank you for keeping them safe when my son's car was at the...
Replies
6
Views
307
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. the little one (I ask that this is only taken as...
Replies
9
Views
476
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom