Holy spirit may you help ### to trust and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Holy spirit may you help ### to trust and believe and voice his problems and needs to God.

Father God,

I thank you for bringing ### into my life. I thank you for the relationship we once had and I thank you for the friendship we still try to have. God as much as ### is confused about you, he needs you, my heart cries out for you to help him. I ask May the Holy spirit guide him in the right direction and help him make better decisions. May he be around the right people to help him be a good person. I ask that you give him the strength, courage and determination to succeed and not give up. Give him the mentality of mind to take care of himself and ###. Lord I ask that you give ### a life change. Take him away from his home town and never give him the mind to want to go back. I ask that he stays on his medication so he doesn't have seizures, to have self control and the mentality to hold down a job. I ask that you walk through the fires with him for they will not burn him. I ask that people will be a good example around ###, that he will have good health both physically and spirituality. May he be kind, tender hearted, faithful with love and peace towards others. Give him a heart to forgive the people that have wronged him in the past. May everybody including my family see ### as a new person. May you give him what he needs to succeed in life and take away anything that's holding him back from succeeding. I ask that you bless ### and keep Satan away from harming him. I ask that you live in him and keep him new and for him to please you. I ask that you forgive him for his sins. And when ### has everything May you remind him the people that stood by him when he was down to nothing. Lord, I need you I thank you I trust you I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
God, listen to the pray of your child. I ask you to bless this prayer, in the name of your son Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I Would be grateful if you would pray for my son, for protection for him and his family. They will make a trip tomorrow, and please pray that the whole trip goes well, and that God will send a protective Wall of angels around them. Pray that they have a Nice trip and memorable Day, with joy...
Replies
8
Views
407
Thank you aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary for all ur marvelous miracles in our live our family our work place our career. Father thank you for bieng our living loving God n blessing us in abundance of ur gracious marvelous blessings and leading us guiding us help us grow in ur...
Replies
8
Views
209
Holy spirit may you take charge of this day in Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
7
Views
411
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,444
Messages
16,788,084
Members
649,001
Latest member
Whaeliintown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom