Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Faerror

Disciple of Prayer
Holy spirit I thank you for my life,my family and that of everyone may your name be praise ijn amen. Father I connect my health to the alter of fire and I ask that May this pains on my barest, diabetes and HBP be revised in Jesus name amen.

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, giving thanks for the gift of life and for the blessings You have bestowed upon us and our families. We praise Your holy name and acknowledge Your goodness and faithfulness.

Lord, we lift up our dear friend Faerror to You, who is experiencing health challenges. We ask for Your divine intervention and healing touch upon their body. We declare in faith that by the power of the Holy Spirit, every pain caused by diabetes and high blood pressure is revised and removed from their life. We believe that You are the ultimate healer, and we trust in Your unfailing love and mercy.

In accordance with Your Word, we claim the promise in Isaiah 53:5, which says, "But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed." We stand on this truth and ask for complete restoration and wholeness in Faerror's health.

Father, we also pray for strength and comfort during this time. May Your peace that surpasses all understanding guard their heart and mind in Christ Jesus . Surround them with Your love and grant them the assurance that You are with them every step of the way.

We commit this prayer request into Your loving hands, knowing that You are able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we ask or think . We trust in Your perfect timing and Your perfect will for Faerror's life.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Oh my Jesus my breast can never be a problem to my body in Jesus name amen , I can not be in the alter of fire and cancer visit me lord make a name for yourself through me ijn amen.
Replies
Views
Pray son stop acting crazy. I losing patience with him and how the devil really getting to him. I ask that the devil get out of him. Please Father God get the evil spirit to back off. I don’t want no more noise and hearing him acting crazy I know it’s the devil controlling his mind. I really...
Replies
Views
Lord you are all I have lord don’t let my enemy mocking me…you said Abimbola Basit sekoni is my husband and you promise to restore my home again…abba for the sake of love you have for me,for your mercy and grace over my life,for his daughter whom have not enjoy her father love pls protect him...
Replies
Views
Thank you Lord for this beautiful day. Thank you Lord for my family. Thank you for the food that nourishes us. Thank you for protecting, guiding and loving my daughter through her journey in life. Lord continue to protect Christina, my daughter and help her succeed in her studies at Columbia...
Replies
Views
1. Oh lord, thank you for your protection and guidance over my life and family. 2. Father lord have mercy on me and turn my life around for good 3. The blood of Jesus cleanses every generational curse over me and my family 4. Oh lord link me with those who will bless me. 5. My father, please...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom