holy jesus christ i am begging you see all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

marko

Account Closed
holy jesus christ i am begging you see all reguest here today and answer this people to economy health and all they write here give this people faith today i pray to your holy name jesus and say amen thanks to the allmighty jesus
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Afraid. In pain. Purposeless. I'm a defective piece of garbage, trash, a burden that needs to be taken out. I do not matter and my little corner of the world would be much improved if I was gone. No longer a waste of time/space/resources, a "useless eater" taking government resources better...
Replies
11
Views
323
It just doesn't matter if I live or die, so I want to die. It's long overdue. Seriously. I'm in emotional pain, I'm a burden, a waste of time/space/resources, a useless eater, a stupid worthless piece of sh*t, and a piece of trash/garbage that needs to be taken out. My death will make my little...
Replies
10
Views
290
🐑 No One Can Come to Jesus Unless You Draw Them, Father, John 6:44 Thread starter### Start dateThursday at 1:53 AM Tagscountry: ### family members peace protection from sin repentance salvation truth rqu.st/5246074 Copy Short Link Unwatch ### ### Beloved Thursday at 1:53 AM...
Replies
7
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom