Holy Ghost please come to our services tonight and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gretchen

Servant of All
Holy Ghost please come to our services tonight and tomorrow and fill us with your power and you love. The promise of Jesus is being fulfilled. I will not leave you comfortless, I will send a counselor who will be with you always. We cast out all devils from our lives in Jesus name. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
KNOW THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SO IS

PRAYER REQUESTS:

1. Pray for ### who is going through a difficult time at work.
2. Healing for ### who is recovering from surgery.
3. Pray for ### and their family as they navigate health challenges.
4. ### is seeking guidance and wisdom in their personal life.
5. Pray for ### who is facing financial difficulties.
6. ### needs prayer for strength and courage during a tough period.
7. Healing and comfort for ### who is dealing with a serious illness.
8. Pray for ### and their family as they prepare for a major life change.
9. ### is asking for prayers for peace and clarity in their relationships.
10. Pray for ### who is struggling with addiction and seeking recovery.

SCRIPTURE REFLECTION:

- "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7)
- "I can do all this through him who gives me strength." (Philippians 4:13)
- "The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing." (Psalm 23:1)

LET US PRAY:

Heavenly Father, we come before you with the needs of ### and their families. We ask for your healing touch, your guidance, and your peace to be upon them. May they feel your presence and know your love in every step of their journey. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been praying for over ### years but now I'm closer than ever I've had encounters so God please feel me up I'm hungery and thirsty I love you so much even though I make mistakes God I know you forgive
Replies
10
Views
465
  • Locked
WHAT CAN I DO. LORD TAKE OVER YOU KNOW THE BEGINNING AND THE END. ALL THE PEOPLE IN MY FAMILY I ASK THAT YOU HEAL THEM AND PRAY THAT YOU GET ### OUT OF DEPRESSION HE IS ###
Replies
5
Views
105
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, bless our services tonight that young people will get saved and stay away from all kinds of addictions and premarital sex and do not get AIDS or Chlamydia. Please Jesus save the souls of all young people that they will not be violent or curse at anyone instead be a blessing to their...
Replies
12
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom