Holly

  • Thread starter Thread starter moore.jaime
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moore.jaime

Guest
I need all of the prayers I can get for my ### because she is in a comatoast and she is not coming out of it so please pray for her
 
Let us pray.

Lord Father, we gather today in the Name of Jesus to pray for ### who is quite ill. Father, it was never Jesus' will for anyone to remain sick when they went to Him for His help. We come to you today to request thy help O mighty Lord and Savior, Creator of all beings on Earth. We humbly request that you raise your Divine hand and touch ### that she may fully recover and awaken anew. Lord Jesus, we pray to thee knowing that your most mighty power can lift ### out of her sickness and restore her health. We also pray for her niece and others who are having a hard time with her illness. May you touch them as well and keep them calm, collected, and with thee during this difficult time. Lord Jesus, We Love You! We Thank Thee and Praise Thee and Glorify Thy Most Holy Name. Amen. (Followed by The Lord's Prayer)

"The Lord upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down." -- PSALM 145:14 (KJV)

​

__________________________
/>http://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/144-prayerangels-blog/
 
Please bless ### with healing and strength to be conscious. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord God I am praying for ###. I pray

that she comes out of this coma. She is

your child lord. Heal her body and make

her whole in Jesus name I pray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that my idea about summer hollydays - my old mother, my brother and the woman who watches over her - that we will be at least 10 days together at the sea. The owner of my appartement ### offers us good price for accommodation because of my sick mom. He spoke with her on the phone and he...
Replies
12
Views
179
Thanks again, everyone, it's been pretty smooth with certain subjects in my house. I can’t believe how soon Christmas is coming 🎄 Here’s an example of one of the behaviors I keep praying that goes away: the repetitive unrealistic ideas. My mom has been obsessed with getting her ant’s house with...
Replies
7
Views
324
Pray for my daughter ### ### and her husband ### ### to have a holly matrimony on ###, and peaceful marriage.
Replies
7
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom