Hives and severe itching!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have severe itching on both my arms and my scalp, but especially on my arms. I need prayers to heal me of this affliction.
Replies
14
Views
133
Itching off during day and night, so even if you try and get off or go back on medicine the itching is non-stop.
Replies
10
Views
157
Please pray that I would be able to sleep well and be well rested for church in the morning. I have trouble sleeping when I have something to do the next day because it's like my mind is too excited to sleep. Please also pray for my healing from mysterious hives that I started getting after...
Replies
7
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,944
Messages
16,793,939
Members
649,529
Latest member
Aeleadorelport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom