His Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

AT HIS FEET

Faithful Servant
For His mercy, grace, protection and PEACE all through 2012 and beyond for us (person praying and agreeing with this prayer with me) in accordance with Mt 18:19.

AMEN!
 
I have prayed. I asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name.

From My Heart to Yours… Happy New Year ###

Let’s Pray: God Thank You for allowing me to live and see another day, another New Year. Thank You for ###. With all that is within me I say, Thank YOU. I praise You. I bless Your Holy name. There is nothing, no one, nor anything other than You worthy of worship. You alone are worthy of all Glory and Honor. Let me always walk in the respect and honor that You deserve.

God I ask in Jesus name “Encourage me to be my best self this year at all times. Let this New Year cause and bring about an acceleration and fulfillment of Your purpose for my life. Motivate me daily to live my purpose-driven life. Open up my heart, my mind, and anoint my ears to hear what You are saying to me through Your Word. You are the potter I am the clay. Work on me. Work Your Will in my life. Take me beyond my limits and boundaries to Your unlimited capacities as You work Your awesome power in my life. Cover and protect me as I allow You to purify me. Continue to bring me into my metamorphosis like the caterpillar. Transform me by the renewing of my mind through the Word of God, so that I may know and prove what is good, acceptable, and the perfect will of God. Let me come forth as pure gold. Let me become inward and outward all glorious for the King of Kings.

Let love, peace, healing, excellent health, joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, and the favor of God reign within the walls of my home and upon my life as I surrender my life and my will to YOU. God You are my source. Let every need be met in my life and home. You are the source of my strength. Strengthen and develop my faith in You like never before. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love and care about and the writer of this prayer. I ask all of this in Jesus Name. And I Thank You God for Answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 42:8 : Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. Historical Context: Psalm 42 was likely written by a member of the “sons of...
Replies
5
Views
95
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ezekiel 43:7 – “He said: ‘Son of man, this is the place of my throne and the place for the soles of my feet. This is where I will live among the Israelites forever. The people of Israel will never again defile my holy name-neither they nor...
Replies
10
Views
101
May Jesus The Messiah 👑 Reign through Rulers by His Word, Deut 17:18, Matt 28:18-20, Prov 21:1; Good Counsel, Prov 24:6, and Prayers for Peace, Salvation, 1 Tim 2:1-4, Protection from Falsehood, Imposters, "Moles" 2 Tim 3:13, Leaks, Evil Plans -- Rather Intercept Evil Plans as Elisha, 2 Kings...
Replies
12
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,788
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom