His House Could Be Seized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kranberrydude

Guest
My brother's boss who is Christian and a dear friend to my mom, brother, my mom, and I, is going through some conflict and his house could be seized. Pray for God to help him deal with this difficult situation.

Thanks.
 
Oh Lord, please help ### find a way to keep his home. Please help ### find a way to resolve the conflict that is causing ### problems. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
My Friend in Christ

Let This Be Your Confession

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my ministry, my education, and my well being. I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and His strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the favor of God, the blessings of God; I will walk in increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way for the glory of God. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Child of God,



Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. And always remember, don't you ever forget… Jesus Loves You. God is in control.



Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Lord,

In these troubling times, we are filled with unspeakable fears. We reach my hand out to You now. We ask you to walk beside us. Please help us hold on strong, during these storms and help us hold my hopes high even in the darkest hour. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me today. I'm awake now and I am laying in my bed and I will be sitting at my desk in a few minutes for the next couple of hours preparing for my appointment I have in ### hours to meet a young man who works for the ### and I want him to help me plan and prepare for my death...
Replies
12
Views
175
Rebuke those human women, human men dress demons who are meddling in other life, family, marriage, neighbor’s life or whatever relationship it is in the neighbor’s house, church other area this neighbor are continuing with adivination, sorcery areas giving witchcraft in everywhere or horror...
Replies
5
Views
83
Please pray for us. We have so much going on as a family. We're looking for a new house and have found one, but my husband is unsure. He spoke to my mortgage adviser, and she thinks we should make an offer. So we made an offer, but my husband is still unsure. We've put the car in for repairs...
Replies
6
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,408
Messages
16,799,547
Members
649,916
Latest member
Myroimorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom