High Stress Depression Anxiety Hopeless Need Better Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
I'm so unhappy I dislike my life. Nothing makes me happy I tired of my life the unhappiness is hurting my soul. I am hurt mentally physically psychologically spiritually. My life is miserable. Pray that God gives me a better life a more abundant life.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
I'm so unhappy I dislike my life. Nothing makes me happy I tired of my life the unhappiness is hurting my soul. I am hurt mentally physically psychologically spiritually. My life is miserable. Pray that God gives me a better life a more abundant life.
Replies
3
Views
140
  • Locked
I'm so unhappy I dislike my life. Nothing makes me happy I tired of my life the unhappiness is hurting my soul. I am hurt mentally physically psychologically spiritually. My life is miserable. Pray that God gives me a better life a more abundant life.
Replies
3
Views
179
  • Locked
I'm so unhappy I dislike my life. Nothing makes me happy I tired of my life the unhappiness is hurting my soul. I am hurt mentally physically psychologically spiritually. My life is miserable. Pray that God gives me a better life a more abundant life.
Replies
3
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,238
Messages
16,797,391
Members
649,788
Latest member
Spuyzeinhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom