High Risk, Major Surgery

  • Thread starter Thread starter fat man soon to be thin
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fat man soon to be thin

Guest
on Aug 16, 2011, I will have gastric bypass surgery (weight loss surgery) I'm 45 6ft 3in 470lbs due to my extreme weight it's a high-risk surgery, please pray for me to make it through surgery thank you ###
 
Lord, I pray for ###. I lift him up to You. Lord, I pray that Your will be done- Guide the hands of the surgeon. Heal ### and keep him safe. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Dear Lord,

Help this person to get thru the surgery safe. Guard ### and save ### in ### operation.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
I pray that God grant you His mercy and complete healing.

Blessed are You, Lord who heals the sick. We ask all these things in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Praying for surgery to improve all. Amen.
 
Father God, I pray that you will send your healing and protection around him in Jesus' name, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend ### is undergoing a high risk surgery to remove a cancer growth around her spine. It's risky and doctors have said there's a high chance she'll be paralysed post op. Please pray she gets through surgery without any complications and risks. Surgery is tomorrow. Please pray urgently.
Replies
10
Views
440
Dear Lord Jesus, Somebody ### know in the medical field has to do a high risk case. Please help that person. Make sure it all ends well and keep the job and the person survive and end up a hero. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
164
Please pray for my brother ###, two months ago he had major surgery for Aortoiliac Occlusion. But he still not fully recovered yet. His legs still swollen. May God bless him and heal me quickly. Amen in Jesus Name. Thank you very much.
Replies
8
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom