Hie, in November 2012, my husband told me that ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter chrisean
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chrisean

Guest
Hi, in November 2012, my husband told me that he loves me no more and he walked out of our home to stay alone in the nearby area, am standing for my marriage restoration and would like you to join me in prayers, a lot has happened since then, I have seen God working on both of us and I am confident that The Lord will finish the good work He has started.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is trying to divorce me due to the quality and quantity of sex he is receiving as well as the fact that I don’t have to have anal sex against my will, I don’t want to compromise and grit my teeth and endure it “for him”, but I confided in him before we married that it’s soemthing I...
Replies
9
Views
181
My husband told me I need to kill myself, that no one loves me and that I’m ugly, as he was saying this, I did not give him a response. He rips the rear view mirror off my car. He spat at me. I have been in this abusive relationship for ten years now! I feel like God has no interest in changing...
Replies
5
Views
194
Lord ### my husband told me today that he got a message from ### that ### and ### were over at her house watching football and to stop by and bring popcorn and pop for ### and ### he was on his walk..### is ###'s daughter, why on earth did she message ### to come over and not me too that was not...
Replies
7
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,599
Messages
16,778,655
Members
648,153
Latest member
Thuywood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom