Hidden messages? Those who have eyes...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Exodus 12:23

“For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.”
King James Version (KJV)

If one is to retrace the pattern being displayed on the door frame, we would see a symbol reminiscent of a formula symbol known as pi.

(Information extracted from https://Graceintorah.net/2)
This symbol is relatively the same as the 8th letter of the Hebrew Alphabet 'Chet'. Chet is the eight letter in the alphabet and it refers to new beginning. It's the day after the 7th day and therefore implies a new order, spiritual matters separated from the old. It is associated with resurection.
Before our Lord died He stated that it was finish. The work is done. The Holy Spirit ushered a new order - Chet.
Our Jewish family have a fascination with numbers and letters.
Significance
3. Refers to: Seeds, fruitfulness, and maturity and strengths.
4. Refers to: Authority, dominion. Ripened. Four is the middle branch of the Menorah representing Yeshuah.
8. Refers to: New beginning. A new order of higher standards. Jeremiah 31:31 and many other verses speaks of this new order.
12. Refers to: Perfect government, superior order, United.
3X4. Refers to the seed has ripened. We have the Holy Spirit, resurrection and powered by a Divine government. *Gods people.

REV: 7:1...
“And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any trees...
“Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.”
King James Version (KJV)

The subtle use of 444 (12) in this verse is quite remarkable. It infers of separating the 'good from the bad' just like what Moses was instructed to do when drenching the door frame with the blood of the lamb. He painted the Chet symbol with blood. Both seals refer to Life, God's people and (we can infer with reading the new testament) the blood of the Sacrificial Lamb.
God has a plan ...Love and restoration.

Cheit means a fence, desperation. privacy or inner room. This has nothing to do with the current Hebrew Alphabet, as the alphabet was different in the time of the Exodus; it is the eighth letter, implying a new week, a new beginning, but rather, it was put upon the doors to separate so they would not be killed. It is hard when people assume they know, but do not know, and then teach people, possibly causing confusion or worse. The meanings assigned above have nothing to do with the time period in the Proto-Hebrew Alphabet.View attachment 157176View attachment 157176

Really no offence but what if you are both right?

I can see where you are coming from, but 1 Corinthians 14 speaks of the gift of prophecy. I believe that God speaks to all of us. There are times that I am praying and feel that God is asking me to encourage someone. I am sure to ask them to test the message. I want to be obedient. I believe the Lord sent my friend. I have no reason to believe she is an instrument of the enemy. If anything has encouraged me in this year it has been that God loves my family enough to bless my son. I had felt deeply distressed and it lifted me up. Typically, Satan comes to depress me. I believe that God is huge and big, but willing to reach down and lift me up. He knows each one of us and he knows what we need and when we need it. He is good.

Amen! Our God/Jesus is so very Big that He catches us when we fall both spiritually as well as physically! :)

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armour of light.- Romans 13:12 New International Version - UK I was so excited to put on my new for the first time, but after just a few hours I wanted to throw them away. My eyes ached and head throbbed from adjusting to the new...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Heavenly Father, thank you for the peace of Jerusalem, and all who love Jerusalem shall prosper and be secure (Ps 122:6). Thank you that you bless those who bless Abraham and his descendants, and curse those who curse him. (Gen 12:3). Thank you that you were a wall of fire around Jerusalem last...
Replies
Views
  • Article
You are the Lamb upon the throne and unto You we lift our voice in praise, wonderful Savior and wonderful Lord. We are so grateful You came to this world to save sinners and to cleanse from all evil, opening the gates of heaven for us to enter in. We bow down before Your holy throne and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Moses and Paul the apostle prepared themselves for their missions on earth with seclusions with the Lord. The 12 apostles also needed to be secluded with Jesus all the time in order to learn the will of the Father in their life. Daniel the prophet secluded himself and spoke to God three times...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Zechariah 9–12 , Revelation 20 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. - James 1:12 Twelve-year-old Lee Adianez Rodriguez-Espada was worried...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom