Hidden messages? Those who have eyes...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Exodus 12:23

“For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.”
King James Version (KJV)

If one is to retrace the pattern being displayed on the door frame, we would see a symbol reminiscent of a formula symbol known as pi.

(Information extracted from https://Graceintorah.net/2)
This symbol is relatively the same as the 8th letter of the Hebrew Alphabet 'Chet'. Chet is the eight letter in the alphabet and it refers to new beginning. It's the day after the 7th day and therefore implies a new order, spiritual matters separated from the old. It is associated with resurection.
Before our Lord died He stated that it was finish. The work is done. The Holy Spirit ushered a new order - Chet.
Our Jewish family have a fascination with numbers and letters.
Significance
3. Refers to: Seeds, fruitfulness, and maturity and strengths.
4. Refers to: Authority, dominion. Ripened. Four is the middle branch of the Menorah representing Yeshuah.
8. Refers to: New beginning. A new order of higher standards. Jeremiah 31:31 and many other verses speaks of this new order.
12. Refers to: Perfect government, superior order, United.
3X4. Refers to the seed has ripened. We have the Holy Spirit, resurrection and powered by a Divine government. *Gods people.

REV: 7:1...
“And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any trees...
“Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.”
King James Version (KJV)

The subtle use of 444 (12) in this verse is quite remarkable. It infers of separating the 'good from the bad' just like what Moses was instructed to do when drenching the door frame with the blood of the lamb. He painted the Chet symbol with blood. Both seals refer to Life, God's people and (we can infer with reading the new testament) the blood of the Sacrificial Lamb.
God has a plan ...Love and restoration.

Jesus said we will be given no sign but the sign of Jonas:

KJB1611: Matthew 12:

38 ¶ Then certaine of the Scribes, and of the Pharisees, answered, saying, Master, we would see a signe from thee.

39 But hee answered, and said to them, An euill and adulterous generation seeketh after a signe, and there shall no signe be giuen to it, but the signe of the Prophet Ionas.

40 For as Ionas was three dayes and three nights in the whales belly: so shal the sonne of man be three daies and three nights in the heart of the earth.

We shall receive no other sign than the ones in the Bible the WORD says.

We must be careful for none speak to God, nor communicate with him for us during this time.

For even we are told:

KJB1611 2 Corinthians 11:

13 For such are false Apostles, deceitfull workers, transforming themselues into the Apostles of Christ.

14 And no marueile, for Sathan himselfe is transformed into an Angel of light.

KJB 1John 4:
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

KJB1611 Acts 2:
16 But this is that which was spoken by the Prophet Ioel,

17 And it shall come to passe in the last dayes (saith God) I will powre out of my Spirit vpon all flesh: and your sonnes and your daughters shall prophesie, and your yong men shall see visions, and your old men shall dreame dreames:

18 And on my seruants, and on my handmaidens, I will powre out in those daies of my Spirit, and they shall prophesie:

19 And I wil shew wonders in heauen aboue, and signes in the earth beneath: blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke.

20 The Sunne shall be turned into darkenesse, and the Moone into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come.

Now I would say that it would be impossible: But then I would be a lyer. For when my first husband was killed, I had 3 different people that I did not know who came to me and told me I was meant to be with someone else.

So I would tell you I believed after the third person told me, and one like unto me dead husband in appearance and dress was before me.

But again I would caution extremely that you try those who would come to you because they could be on either side. So the Father does use people, but when he said no prophecy until all prophesize, and he said no sign, he meant that. I would be careful to try to interpret something that is not given because interpretation is like prophecy.
Now you

38 ¶ Then certaine of the Scribes, and of the Pharisees, answered, saying, Master, we would see a signe from thee.

39 But hee answered, and said to them, An euill and adulterous generation seeketh after a signe, and there shall no signe be giuen to it, but the signe of the Prophet Ionas.

40 For as Ionas was three dayes and three nights in the whales belly: so shal the sonne of man be three daies and three nights in the heart of the earth.

We must be careful for none speak to God, nor communicate with him for us during this time.

For even we are told:

13 For such are false Apostles, deceitfull workers, transforming themselues into the Apostles of Christ.

KJB 1John 4:
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

KJB1611 Acts 2:

17 And it shall come to passe in the last dayes (saith God) I will powre out of my Spirit vpon all flesh: and your sonnes and your daughters shall prophesie, and your yong men shall see visions, and your old men shall dreame dreames:

18 And on my seruants, and on my handmaidens, I will powre out in those daies of my Spirit, and they shall prophesie:

19 And I wil shew wonders in heauen aboue, and signes in the earth beneath: blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke.

20 The Sunne shall be turned into darkenesse, and the Moone into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come.

Now I would say that it would be impossible: But then I would be a lyer. For when my first husband was killed, I had 3 different people that I did not know who came to me and told me I was meant to be with someone else.

So I would tell you I believed after the third person told me, and one like unto me dead husband in appearance and dress was before me.

But again I would caution extremely that you try those who would come to you because they could be on either side. So the Father does use people, but when he said no prophecy until all prophesize, and he said no sign, he meant that. I would be careful to try to interpret something that is not given because interpretation is like prophecy.
I can see where you are coming from, but 1 Corinthians 14 speaks of the gift of prophecy. I believe that God speaks to all of us. There are times that I am praying and feel that God is asking me to encourage someone. I am sure to ask them to test the message. I want to be obedient. I believe the Lord sent my friend. I have no reason to believe she is an instrument of the enemy. If anything has encouraged me in this year it has been that God loves my family enough to bless my son. I had felt deeply distressed and it lifted me up. Typically, Satan comes to depress me. I believe that God is huge and big, but willing to reach down and lift me up. He knows each one of us and he knows what we need and when we need it. He is good.

Please read what you have written. Are you saying that Chet does not represent a new beginning nor a new week. Because references after references states this. The clear point that was made was there's a separation from the good and the bad. Does not a fence imply this? Keeping something out. Could not blood from a lamb on the door frame symbolizes a future event? Of course it can. You appear to have lost the true intent of this message. The old foreshadows of what was to come. If I am reading your comment correctly You are looking to split hairs.
God is great. His endless mercy abounds. He has been telling us of our future through the past. Praise God!
I am saying the new meaning put on the current Hebrew language does not necessarily apply to the time of the Exodus and before. This Proto Hebrew language was written in symbols, rather than words. THe current chet symbol was not in use at that time. Rather the symbols I show you in the picture. The chet is there as a reference only. The Fence was depicted as wood, with metal, and we could then infer the cross with nails. In other words, death. In other words, a closure, an ending. After that a new beginning...or new state of existence.

Lol, sometimes we disagree with each other but does that make either one of us absolutely wrong? If Christ is the One speaking no matter what His Name actually is in any language does that make Christ Jesus ever less powerful or wrong? I don't think it does but who am I? Just a friend of the Almighty that He made and lives in :)

Lol, sometimes we disagree with each other but does that make either one of us absolutely wrong? If Christ is the One speaking no matter what His Name actually is in any language does that make Christ Jesus ever less powerful or wrong? I don't think it does but who am I? Just a friend of the Almighty that He made and lives in :)
You are blessed. Your timing is great for my soul. God answers.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Amen! As long as we love the Lord our God with all of our heart, mind, body and soul and love our neighbor as ourselves than we are doing what is required of us. God is good! Love to all of my siblings in Christ!

For even we are told:

KJB 1John 4:

KJB1611 Acts 2:

This message was specifically for @Heather<3 ...btw

Similar Requests

• Article
Let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armour of light.- Romans 13:12 New International Version - UK I was so excited to put on my new for the first time, but after just a few hours I wanted to throw them away. My eyes ached and head throbbed from adjusting to the new...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Heavenly Father, thank you for the peace of Jerusalem, and all who love Jerusalem shall prosper and be secure (Ps 122:6). Thank you that you bless those who bless Abraham and his descendants, and curse those who curse him. (Gen 12:3). Thank you that you were a wall of fire around Jerusalem last...
Replies
Views
  • Article
You are the Lamb upon the throne and unto You we lift our voice in praise, wonderful Savior and wonderful Lord. We are so grateful You came to this world to save sinners and to cleanse from all evil, opening the gates of heaven for us to enter in. We bow down before Your holy throne and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Moses and Paul the apostle prepared themselves for their missions on earth with seclusions with the Lord. The 12 apostles also needed to be secluded with Jesus all the time in order to learn the will of the Father in their life. Daniel the prophet secluded himself and spoke to God three times...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Zechariah 9–12 , Revelation 20 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. - James 1:12 Twelve-year-old Lee Adianez Rodriguez-Espada was worried...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom