Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Today I am discovering that I’m becoming more photosensitive and I was looking up stuff after I walked in the sun everywhere that I did not put sunscreen on. I started it itching. I think I now have an allergic reaction to the sun. Unfortunately, I’m gonna have to work part-time...
Replies
9
Views
174
Please pray for me. ###. ###. I was diagnosed with bras damage from drinking alcohol. Vodka. My husband and father of our two beautiful daughters, grown, ghosted us. Me. ###. He left for work driving his semi truck and disappeared. Turned off his cell phone. No one in his large Catholic Canadian...
Replies
7
Views
148
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE CONTROL COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND GREATLY INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY IAM REDEEMED FROM MY LEFT EYE WATERING GREATLY IAM REDEEMED FROM NOT HAVING 3 JOBS SECRETLY IAM REDEEMED FROM NOT HAVING UNCOMMON FAVOR BEING HIGHLY FAVORED TO HAVE MY NEEDS MET A PLACE TO STAY...
Replies
9
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,447
Members
649,795
Latest member
Rhaoxwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom