Hi, This is ### from ### where Jesus Christ lives. The request I would extend for prayer is this, which is very urgent. My dad is suffering from a disease of bladder or vesica. And as well there is heat in his body because of it. Another, My mom is suffering from jaundice. I am as well suffering from the memory problem. Whatever I study either it is hard time put in study or normal. I don't remember things. While I read or study things must be closed in memory. But my things are different. As I study right on the same time I forget what I studied. I am really in a great trouble of this. And as well please pray for my thoughts. Which are wild. I need a desperate intercession. Thank You.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 Grace to Worship The Father, Jn 4:23, Receive Free Mercy and Grace from The Throne of Grace with Confidence through Jesus Christ our Merciful High Priest, Heb 4:15-16, (The One Mediator between God and Man, 1 Tim 2:5), The Perpetual "Priest forever according to the Order of Melchizedek," Ps...
Replies
11
Views
188
🙇🏻 Grace to Worship The Father, Jn 4:23, Receive Free Mercy and Grace from The Throne of Grace with Confidence through Jesus Christ our Merciful High Priest, Heb 4:15-16, (The One Mediator between God and Man, 1 Tim 2:5), The Perpetual "Priest forever according to the Order of Melchizedek," Ps...
Replies
12
Views
174
I deserve to hear some good news. I have many things on my mind that I need to take care of until I receive a delivery from my lawyers or ###. God knows I've been patient and waiting all day. God understands what’s happening. It’s definitely time for my delivery. God didn't play around with me.
Replies
9
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,165
Messages
16,796,808
Members
649,713
Latest member
Sylaurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom