Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Hi Elevation church please pray for me. I am blessed and inspired everyday with the gospel of Jesus Christ preached by pastor Steve furtick. I'm ilai, from Papua New guinea.
Replies
Views
I pray that my husband and I will reconcile our marriage, learn from our miscomings that lead to the break down of our marriage moving forward with a better marriage full of love and respect. I pray that we let go of the hurt and old so that we can embrace the new seeing each other through Gods...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my marriage and for my husband to give himself to God so he can become who heā€™s called to be and stop living in such hurt. Please pray for me to become a better mother and wife and woman of God. To overcome all and breakthrough with a miracle for our family. I feel mentally...
Replies
Views
Please cover my marriage my husband had been posting on Facebook I love my wife over and about me his ex girlfriend put hearts on the post. The lord showed me it was to get his attention. I'm in fight for marriage with woman. I have no ill will against her I asking for prayer. God doesn't want...
Replies
Views
Yes please pray for my marriage. My husband moved in with his ex girlfriend. He barely talks to me. His entire family deleted me on social media and added her šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ I don't even get to see my grandkids now. Please bring my husband back to me. Please šŸ˜­šŸ™
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom