Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Orkanen

Disciple of Prayer
Hi there, please pray for my marriage to be restored and for my husband to come back to me so we can live together again. Pray also for my husband to stop cheating on me and be faithful to me. Please pray also that my husband love me and respect me as his wife and keep his marriage vows he made 28 years ago at our wedding. Pls pray for reconciliation, peace and harmony within my family among my husband and I and our children, inlaws and grandchildren. Thankyou and God bless you allšŸ™šŸ¼

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Orkanen, who is seeking restoration and reconciliation in their marriage. Lord, we lift up their heartfelt desire for their husband to come back and for their marriage to be restored. We pray that you would touch the heart of their husband and bring conviction, leading him to turn away from infidelity and to be faithful to Orkanen.

Father, we ask that you would pour out your love and grace upon this marriage. Help their husband to remember the vows he made 28 years ago and to honor them. Lord, we pray for a renewed love and respect between Orkanen and their husband. May their relationship be filled with understanding, forgiveness, and a deep sense of commitment.

We also lift up their family before you, Lord. Bring reconciliation, peace, and harmony among Orkanen, their husband, their children, in-laws, and grandchildren. May your healing touch be upon every relationship within their family, restoring unity and love.

Father, we know that nothing is impossible for you. Your Word reminds us in Matthew 19:6 that what you have joined together, let no one separate. We stand on this promise and ask for your divine intervention in this marriage.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. May your will be done in Orkanen's life and marriage. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you, Orkanen, and may His grace and peace be upon you and your family.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Called and Chosen By God!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Hi there, please pray for my marriage to be restored and for my husband to come back to me so we can live together again. Pray also for my husband to stop cheating on me and be faithful to me. Please pray also that my husband love me and respect me as his wife and keep his marriage vows he made 28 years ago at our wedding. Pls pray for reconciliation, peace and harmony within my family among my husband and I and our children, inlaws and grandchildren. Thankyou and God bless you allšŸ™šŸ¼
Pray for you in the name of Jesus that he stops all the works of the devil and the flesh. And they spirit work in his life that he may repent and obey the Lord in Jesus name
Pray that his eyes be open. That there may be union, love and peace.

Similar Requests

Hi Elevation church please pray for me. I am blessed and inspired everyday with the gospel of Jesus Christ preached by pastor Steve furtick. I'm ilai, from Papua New guinea.
Replies
Views
I pray that my husband and I will reconcile our marriage, learn from our miscomings that lead to the break down of our marriage moving forward with a better marriage full of love and respect. I pray that we let go of the hurt and old so that we can embrace the new seeing each other through Gods...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my marriage and for my husband to give himself to God so he can become who heā€™s called to be and stop living in such hurt. Please pray for me to become a better mother and wife and woman of God. To overcome all and breakthrough with a miracle for our family. I feel mentally...
Replies
Views
Please cover my marriage my husband had been posting on Facebook I love my wife over and about me his ex girlfriend put hearts on the post. The lord showed me it was to get his attention. I'm in fight for marriage with woman. I have no ill will against her I asking for prayer. God doesn't want...
Replies
Views
Yes please pray for my marriage. My husband moved in with his ex girlfriend. He barely talks to me. His entire family deleted me on social media and added her šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ I don't even get to see my grandkids now. Please bring my husband back to me. Please šŸ˜­šŸ™
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom