Hi, thank you for reading my request. I am ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter bburnett1984
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bburnett1984

Guest
Hi, thank you for reading my request. I am so desperate to conceive a baby as soon as possible...me and my fiance both have medical issues that make conception difficult, so my only option is to turn to God and prayer to make this happen. I know in my heart that nothing is impossible, so I need prayers to create my miracle baby. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father your Words say "For I know the thoughts that I think towards you says the Lord,  thoughts of peace and not of evil - to give you a  future and a Hope - Father I pray your Will be done in this situation in the Name of Jesus Amen xx
 
Are you kidding??????...your not married....Lord reveal Yourself...and place Your hand on this situation...stop this fornication and stop this madness that living in sin is ok...Lord speak clearly and lead them to You in Jesus name...
 
Action###, you know nothing of my situation. And Thank you for your judgemental attitude.

Maybe I will leave this site and find a new one where people are more open-minded and accepting. I pity you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I just typed out a long message and explanation for my coming onto this website and somehow as I was typing everything I had already done disappeared. 😔 Sounds a lot like my life lately things going the completely wrong way. I really could use a prayer!! I'm a single mother of ### young...
Replies
7
Views
317
I wanna thank God that my cough and phlegm is improving. And my cold hands and feet is improving after pressure points by the person coincidentally. I thank God also I have better temperature warm up during sleep. My current problem still lies with the guy. It keeps popping up in my mind. I...
Replies
10
Views
389
Hi...Thank you for all your prayers with which Lord has helped me reach till here now. As I received the letter and tickets to travel abroad...but since my passport is on hold for renewal and my medical examination in that there is some blood test which I got it positive...I request to pray that...
Replies
10
Views
538
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,738
Messages
16,814,423
Members
650,987
Latest member
Lrkeamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom