Hi sir nd madam, ### preay ki request

niral horo

Disciple of Prayer
Hi sir and madam, I am requesting that you pray for me. I am very desperate; I am not getting a job, and wherever I do get one, I have not been able to stay for more than 2 months. I do not understand what is happening to me, and I am not able to understand myself. The situation at home is also not good. My sister and brother are studying, but I am not able to help them in any way. Please help me in prayer. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jay Masi ki dear sir nd madam please preay for ### and ### all family members amen......
Replies
8
Views
208
hi, jai mashi ki, Requested for a new job, I had join a company as a manager account. but since three month ago I have loss my job due to issue my salary increasing, so requested to kindly pray for me a new job at ###, it is my native place.
Replies
8
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom