Hi saint I want to pray more sincerly ...

R K KRISHTA Luke

Disciple of Prayer
Hi saint
I want to pray more sincerely with repenting. Please pray that God will help
me to pray more.
Also I need holy spirit.
I find my life dry as grass
###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to be revive more to be able to pray, I pray for fire of revival in Jesus Christ name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
367
In the afternoon nap, I saw a dream and I need your prayers. Please set me and my family free. You all know I have increased my prayer time, I have been praying consistently from a past few days (I had no option, life got super challenging so I had to turn to God and honestly before that, I...
Replies
9
Views
194
Hi saint My father has been missing from ### April, he is a sick patient and ### years old. My mom also not keeping too well after he disappeared. He cannot do this to us, I fear someone has done black magic on him. Please pray for his safe return. Thanks
Replies
6
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom