Hi Prayers for ### and her kids ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi Prayers for ### and her kids Thanks!
Replies
12
Views
496
I just need the strength to continue. It feels as if nothing is working at times for me and if it does I have to put my blood and tears in it. I am completely exhausted, drained, and torn. I am lost, and I can't afford to be lost; I have a ### year old daughter and a ### year old son depending...
Replies
8
Views
174
Hi. Please pray for my kids ### and ###. They both are sick sore throats and high fevers. Pray they get recover quick and in Jesus name may they both stay in good health after this. Pray over my health as well please I'm a single mom taking care of my kids with no help just us 3. I'm under A###...
Replies
9
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,747
Members
648,213
Latest member
Araorteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom