Hi Prayer family, sorry you have not heard from ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstark

Disciple of Prayer
Hi Prayer family, sorry you have not heard from me, I'm still standing and believe me with all my heart I do appreciate each and everyone of you. I just don't want it to seem like I'm always in need I realize you guys don't feel that way, but to some of you remember when I ask for prayer about the neighbors picking on me, well day before yesterday, it was a very loud knocking on the door if though they were going to tear it down, my grandchildren were there they were afraid, I did not answer because I was trying to get ready for work, when I left out the front door it was DCFS, I said oh my GOD why are you at my door. They said are you operating a day care, oh my goodness these are my grandchildren, I don't have a daycare or desire to have one. These are the GOD given grandchildren GOD gave me. They come and visit all the time, I know my neighbors hate children, I just want to move, this is so cruel, I was just devastated, I'm believing GOD to bless me with a home so that my grandchildren can come and be at peace and play all of them are very beautiful and love JESUS, they know about JESUS. I just need my peace back I don't feel safe at this place, I don't know what they will do next, they hate me without a cause. It is so much abuse in the world against children, why. Please continue to pray for me as I will you, I need the favor of GOD to move, a miracle for a home and a safe place, this is a nightmare, love my prayer family with all my heart, God bless all of you. ###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to pray for you!

I prayed a prayer for you and your specific situation.

Father Thank you for your word and the promises that you make to us. You are truth and we stand on your word and the following promises that you make to us -

If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.
 
Dear Father, in agreement with this person's prayer, we ask Your blessing of interference upon this difficult situation, wisdom in finding a new place as home, protection to keep this person and the family saved from any harms, and comfort and peace. In Jesus' Name we pray. Amen!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God I have not heard from ### yet ismhave sa hard time I don't know what God or how to findjo him I hope he is alive God I need a miracle to happen ### and I was always been so close I am lost on how to find ### God please keep him safe y keep the angels around ### thank you for praying for me I...
Replies
6
Views
367
God I have not heard from ### yet please keep him safe and angels around ### thank you God and I need you in my life also this is so hard for me I pray for my ### I miss him so much thank you God for being there for us
Replies
7
Views
387
God I have not heard from ### for over a week I pray he is ok the last time I heard from ### he was really down because he could not one here my### wound let hi I feel so lost without ### God please keep him safe and angels around ### thank you God ### need you in his life and keep praying for...
Replies
5
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom