Hi! Please pray for my successful career ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel God is not with me. I am praying for my love's success. But I feel God is not helping or listening to my prayer. So this is the only option that you Christ follower people please pray for my love's success, and she starts to talk to me and accept me forever. My name ### Love Name: ###...
Replies
6
Views
235
We will be having a case presentation for our Operating Room rotation today. I will be discussing the medications later and will be asked questions regarding them. Please pray for me that I will be able to deliver answers and correlate them to my patient’s condition accurately, with confidence...
Replies
8
Views
315
I have been searching for a job for the past month, and a few days ago, an opportunity I have been dreaming and praying for opened up at ###: ### Director, ### Process Development. I applied immediately with all my heart and hope. Please pray for me that, if this opportunity is meant for me, God...
Replies
12
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,059
Messages
16,806,837
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom