Apokatastyria

Disciple of Prayer
Hi please pray for my daughter ###..for good health and financial she lost her husband in a shooting 2 years ago she has 2 children there's no income beside her disability grant pray for her son ### to respect his mother and to be there for his sister he is joining the wrong company and don't come home for days thank you Amen
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me I vl care for it
God remember this person u know every desire of her heart have Mercy on her n fulfill all her desires according to ur will let every stumbling blocks be removed n let ur Name be Glorified by her life in Jesus Name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter and her husband has been at the hospital the whole day. She would not let me know why. Her husband is struggling for employment and they battling to have children. Please pray earnestly for them. My prayers is also included
Replies
7
Views
187
God my daughter lives in ###. She say it is a difficult language. She is living there for ### years now with her baby daughter and husband. She struggles to learn th language. I ask that You would give her the wisdom to learn the language to help her to feel more welcome and willing to learn
Replies
12
Views
154
I just had dreams where I was, of course, put somewhere I wouldn't want to be or put somewhere without my decision and around weird people and people I don't like or want and wrong evil people including ### and ### and people I just don't want. Even nightmares about being distant from all of my...
Replies
8
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom