Hi my name is ###. Y Please ...

Smythcombe

Prayer Partner
Hi my name is ###. Y
Please pray for my job I should get promotion in job a good name in society
pray for my family members. praise the Lord

Thank you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi brothers and sisters, I am a child of God. I am in a relationship with my partner of 15 years. I am trying to leave the relationship. I want to cut off the sex since I became baptised, but he keeps asking me and demanding sex when he wants. He's on meth. I don't feel safe with him. I am going...
Replies
7
Views
259
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide the support you need. Consider reaching out to a mental health professional or a support hotline in your area. They can offer guidance and help you find the right resources. Remember, you're...
Replies
8
Views
328
I am dying everyday on poverty. Now I am at ### searching for job. Lacking confidence on interview I am not getting any jobs here in ###. My wealth and health is dropping day by day. I want to help my family. It's been ### months now from the date of this post. Still I am getting rejected in...
Replies
6
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom