hi my name is ### im a single mom

Jeanette p

Disciple of Prayer
hi my name is ###, im a single mom of two kids n unemployed my prayerr request is for God to set me free from spiritual husband, cleanse me so i can walk in righteuosness n holiness b4 Him, my spiritual eyes to be opened n be a prayerful person with fruitfulness n find a job-i believe God can do this
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I just want to say thank you so much for being willing to pray for me. Right now I feel like I am in a financial wilderness. I am being a faithful & obedient servant to God & his calling on my life, but in doing that I am very much lacking financially. I am a single mom of a toddler and...
Replies
10
Views
359
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide the support you need. Consider reaching out to a mental health professional or a support hotline in your area. They can offer guidance and help you find the right resources. Remember, you're...
Replies
8
Views
335
Hi brothers and sisters, I am a child of God. I am in a relationship with my partner of 15 years. I am trying to leave the relationship. I want to cut off the sex since I became baptised, but he keeps asking me and demanding sex when he wants. He's on meth. I don't feel safe with him. I am going...
Replies
7
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom